What Can We Do For You?
Akhtar Travel Is Made Up Of A Team Of Travel Experts Who Are Passionate About Helping
Our Clients Create Unforgettable Travel Experiences. Meet Our Team Below,
Travel with Confidence! Expert Air Ticketing Manager Is Here To Help You Plan Your Next Journey.
We Offer Better Price Selections and Ultimate Services Which Suits Customer’s Expectations
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the E-Visa for Malaysia?
E-Visa Is Required For Those Who Have Traveled Abroad And Can Be Applied Via Drop Box Of Malaysia. Through E Visa You Can Stay In Malaysia For 30 Days. Traveler Passport Should Be Valid For E Visa. Pakistan, China, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, and Bangladesh Are Eligible For E Visa. Updates And Notifications Regarding The Malaysian E Visa Status Will Email To The Applicant And E Visa Will Also Sent Via Email To The Applicant.
Where is Dropbox Malaysia in Islamabad ?
There Is No Malaysian Embassy In Pakistan But Akhtar Travels Had The Drop Box Of Malaysian Embassy So You Can Easily Submit Documents That Are Required For The Visa. Visit Visa, Student Visa, And Work Visa Are Deal By Malaysia Drop Box. 7 To 12 Working Days Are Required For The Visa Processing. Try To Submit The Visa Application In Advance.
Is Malaysia Visa Free For Pakistan?
For Pakistanis, Malaysia Has A Friendly Visa Policy. Diplomatic and Official Passport Holders have Not Required a Visa But A General Pakistani Passport Holder Needs A Visa For Malaysia. Visa Can Be Applied Through E Visa And Malaysian Embassy In Pakistan. E Visa Is Valid For 3 Months And For 30 Days You Will Stay In Malaysia.
What Is The Sticker Visa For Malaysia?
The Sticker Visa Is A Type Of Physical Visa That Is Placed In A Traveler’s Passport. It Is A Stamped Document That Grants The Holder Permission To Enter Malaysia For A Specified Period Of Time. The Sticker Visa Is Issued By The Malaysian Immigration Authorities And Can Be Obtained Through A Malaysian Embassy Or Consulate, Or Through A Registered Visa Agent. It Is A Traditional Form Of Visa That Is Required For Some Travelers, Depending On Their Nationality And The Purpose Of Their Visit To Malaysia.
What is the Best Time to Visit Malaysia?
Malaysia has a tropical climate, with temperatures ranging from 21°C to 32°C throughout the year. The best time to visit Malaysia depends on your personal preferences and travel plans, but generally, the following are considered peak tourist season:
- December to February, when it is relatively dry and cool
- June to August, when it is hot and humid
Keep in mind that certain regions of Malaysia, such as the highlands and the east coast of peninsular Malaysia, the experience monsoon season from November to February, so it is best to avoid those areas during this time if you are not a fan of the rain.
What Is The Local Cuisine Like In Malaysia?
Malaysian Cuisine Is A Delicious Mix Of Flavors And Influences From Its Indigenous Cultures, As Well As Chinese, Indian, And Colonial Influences. Some Popular Dishes Include:
- Nasi Lemak, A Rice Dish Cooked In Coconut Milk And Served With Spicy Sambal Sauce, Peanuts, Hard-Boiled Egg And Anchovies
- Char Kway Teow, A Stir-Fried Noodle Dish Made With Flat Noodles, Prawns, Bean Sprouts, And Dark Soy Sauce
- Laksa, A Noodle Soup Dish With A Spicy, Coconut-Based Broth And Your Choice Of Either Seafood Or Chicken
- Roti Canai, A Flaky Flatbread Often Served With A Variety Of Dipping Sauces
- Satay, Skewered And Grilled Meat Served With A Peanut Sauce
What Are The Popular Tourist Attractions In Malaysia?
There Are Many Popular Tourist Attractions In Malaysia, Including:
- Petronas Towers In Kuala Lumpur
- Batu Caves Near Kuala Lumpur
- Sepang International Circuit For Motorsports Fans
- Langkawi Island For Beach Lovers
- Mount Kinabalu In Sabah, The Highest Peak In Southeast Asia
- Taman Negara National Park For Jungle Trekking And Wildlife Viewing
- Historic City Of Malacca
- Gunung Mulu National Park In Sarawak, Known For Its Impressive Caves.
Is Malaysia A Safe Country To Travel?
Yes, Malaysia Is Generally Considered A Safe Country For Tourists. The Country Has A Low Crime Rate, And The Majority Of Travelers Visit Without Incident. However, As With Any Destination, It Is Important To Take Common-Sense Precautions To Stay Safe, Such As Being Aware Of Your Surroundings, Keeping Valuables Secure, And Avoiding Deserted Or Poorly Lit Areas At Night